Friday 18 May 2012

The Different Brands of Chocolate...

I have my personal favourites for chocolate and I have tried many types.  
Some of my favourites include:

Cadburys Chocolate:

Cadburys chocolate was first set up by John Cadbury in 1824 in Birmingham.  The first Cadburys Chocolate factory in Ireland was built in 1932.  Cadburys chocolate has been such a success that over €250 million worth of Cadburys chocolate is exported each year.  i personally am a big fan of Cadburys and I would recommend it to you any day. 


Lindt Chocolate:

Some of the best quality chocolate I feel you can get.  It started as a small company in Zurich in 1845.  Lindt sells their chocolates in over 100 countries world wide.

Milka Chocolate:

Milka is a well known brand sold in Europe.  It is also is known for its symbol of the cow.  It is recognised greatly and has a very nice taste to chocolate and once again I would recommend this chocolate to anyone who enjoys something tasty.



http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/jan/23/kraft-cadbury-fairtrade

No comments:

Post a Comment