Wednesday 16 May 2012

Some Chocolate Facts...

There are many things people can say about chocolate and I am here to tell you some of those very things right now.  You may have heard what I am about to say or you may not but anyway, some interesting facts you should know.
        It has been said that twice as many women eat chocolate compared to men.  I do not know why this is but I myself have no reason to doubt this because I love eating chocolate.  Who knows maybe men do eat more chocolate or maybe not.
        In the year of 2006, around 6.5 million tonnes of chocolate was traded world wide.  This is a lot of chocolate that the world consume in one year.  I myself would not be shocked if this figure has risen since 2006.  This is only because chocolate is loved world wide by so many people.  It has also been said that America consumes nearly half of the chocolate that is produced each year.  This is understandable as America has a very large population.
         Did you know that around 66 percent of the worlds cocoa is made in Africa? If it was not for Africa we would not have been able to make and then eat this wonderful creation of chocolate.


http://l02sacom.wordpress.com/tag/chocolate/


       ~ Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment